The last 30-minute webinar in our Improving Electronics Reliability series focuses on reliability physics analysis.
Improving Electronics Reliability: Reliability Physics Analysis
July 7, 11:00 AM PT
[maxbutton id=”4″ url=”https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2410920452168294160″ window=”new” nofollow=”true” ]
This webinar will focus on the reliability physics associated with improving electronic reliability.
- PCB reliability
- Reduce design cycle.
- Standards compliance: IPC-TR-579, IPC 9704, SAE J3168, MIL, JESD-22 etc.
- Faster Pre-processing: 2D ECAD to 3D MCAD conversion at a click of a button
- Exhaustive and expandable electronics components, materials and laminates library
- Complete life curves for Electronics
- 20-50% time reduction in PCB reliability prediction at Component, Board and System level
- Optimized component selection and placement for target PCB reliability.
- Meet regulations at reduced cost for various industry standards by reducing physical prototypes by ~50%