This release features major enhancements in the Fluids portfolio that accelerate meshing, setup, and solve time.
- An aerospace-dedicated workspace in Ansys Fluent streamlines external aerodynamics simulations with built-in best practices, optimized solver settings, parametric capabilities, and more.
- A brand-new Multi-GPU Fluent solver (beta) accelerates steady-state simulations, with results showing 4 high-end GPUs provide the same performance as more than 1,000 CPUs.
- Efficiently run acoustics simulations in Ansys Fluent with the new sponge layer treatment and perform sophisticated analyses with sound composition and runtime Discrete Fourier Transform (DFT) framework.
- Ansys TurboGrid’s hybrid meshing technology automates the meshing of complex turbomachinery blade designs.
- Accelerate Ansys Rocky simulations by reducing computation in regions with low particle interaction using a dynamic domain capability.
- Ansys Forte’s Eulerian two-phase mixture approach to modeling liquids and two-phase mixtures enables quick and accurate simulation of liquid pumps and valves.