The Ansys 2022 R1 update grows the capabilities and functionality of its electronics solver products in both breadth and depth.
- EMA3D Cable – much faster simulation times at deeper granularity, improved model libraries, and cable harness connectivity enhancements
- EMA3D Charge – dielectric breakdown simulation, refined meshing, and simulation of radiation-induced ionization for space applications
- HFSS – Phi Plus Meshing for 3DIC packaging simulation, modeling of rough surfaces for ADAS, and fast broadband frequency sweeps
- Icepak – Links to Ansys Redhawk and Ansys Fluent, along with improved multiphysics flows within Ansys Electronics Desktop
- Maxwell – poly-phase electric machine ROM, Litz wire, and a faster simulation option for systems requiring FEA
- Motor-CAD – optiSLang interface and NVH assessment
- SIwave – temperature gradient input from Ansys Icepak and automated functionality when used in HFSS 3D Layout