The second 30-minute webinar in our Improving Electronic Reliability series focuses on thermal analysis.
Improving Electronics Reliability: Thermal Reliability
June 16, 11:00 AM PT
[maxbutton id=”4″ url=”https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6376723653625923344″ window=”new” nofollow=”true” ]
- Improve thermal integrity
- Optimize cooling strategies
- Understand thermal impact on electrical and mechanical reliability
- Comprehensive electro-thermal and thermo-mechanical multi-physics
- Address thermal management at multiple scales
- 3D high-fidelity physics-based reduced order modeling (ROM) capabilities
- Enhanced cooling strategies
- Improved product reliability and decreased product development time
- Connections to electrical, structural, reliability and ROM solutions
There is still time to register for the first webinar in the series on June 9, 11:00 AM PT. That webinar will provide an overview of improving electronic reliability. Register today!!