The third 30-minute webinar in our Improving Electronic Reliability series focuses on mechanical analysis.
Improving Electronics Reliability: Mechanical Reliability
June 23, 11:00 AM PT
[maxbutton id=”4″ url=”https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1200802352684432144″ window=”new” nofollow=”true” ]
This webinar will focus on the mechanical aspects of improving electronic reliability.
- Electronics reliability , fatigue and life
- Standards compliance : IPXX , MIL-STD 810
- Variability: Material, Manufacturing and assembling
- Detailed traces and vias modeling using reinforcement
- Nonlinear materials modeling
- Seamless Workflow: Designers and simulation engineers
- Trace effects, solder fatigue and assembly stress effects
- Performance evaluation under environmental conditions and duty cycle
- Product durability: Shock and drop events
- Failure due to Moisture ingression
- Trade off: Cost v/s Reliability