The third 30-minute webinar in our Improving Electronic Reliability series focuses on multiphysics analysis.
Improving Electronics Reliability: Comprehensive Multiphysics
June 30, 11:00 AM PT
[maxbutton id=”4″ url=”https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4733935633984525072″ window=”new” nofollow=”true” ]
This webinar will focus on the comprehensive multiphysics aspects of electronic reliability.
- Addressing thermal demands with miniaturization of electronics
- Reduce cost of cooling hardware selection
- Mitigate the risks for system integration
- End to End validation across various domain using seamless and intuitive workflows
- Reduce order modeling (ROM) capability to enable system validation under customer duty cycle
- Variation analysis to understand key sensitivities
- Understand product performance when subjected to multiple physical conditions
- Optimized product designs by evaluating Electro-thermo-Mechanical effects
- Multidomain – Multiscale system level evaluation