ANSYS has made numerous improvements to Fluent and CFX at the latest Release 17. The goal for ANSYS and Ozen Engineering, as always, is to allow CFD users to make better design decisions earlier in the product development cycle.
Some examples of unseen technology improvements that will reduce time-to-solution include:
- Partitioning speed & robustness.
- Improved parallel processing performance, with improved efficiency on fewer nodes/cells per core.
- Input/output efficiency for large models during solution.
Some new capabilities that users can take advantage of:
- Modernized graphical user interface for Fluent.
- Live solution post-processing in CFX.
- Improved animation capabilities in CFD-Post.
- Monte-Carlo radiation as a beta feature in Fluent.
For more details, please call us and ask to speak with an engineer, or visit our R17 Fluids webpage.
Did you find this useful? Sign up for our newsletter below to receive tips like this and more every month:
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”true” description=”true”]