ABOUT OZEN ENGINEERING: Ozen Engineering, Inc. is the premier distributor of advanced Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) software in the Silicon Valley. As the Northern California ANSYS Channel Partner, we offer consulting services, technical support and training classes. We service a wide variety of industries such as Semiconductor, Biomedical, Automotive, Aerospace and Manufacturing. Prestigious companies turn to Ozen Engineering as the single-source of reliable simulation solutions.
Ozen Engineering collaborates with best-in-class companies worldwide to optimize product design performance, improve quality and shorten product development processes.
We are dedicated to our clients. We are passionate about providing accurate and advanced simulation technologies as core competencies to help clients realize unparalleled results using Finite Element Analysis (FEA), Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), and Electromagnetics (EM) software tools from ANSYS.
POSITION SUMMARY: This is an immediate, full time Mechanical Engineering position. The successful candidate will be a quick & enthusiastic learner who can demonstrate high-level knowledge of mechanical engineering calculations.
This Mechanical Engineer will prepare physics-based simulations and technical demonstrations for customer engagement and ANSYS sales operations. Daily activities include performing cross-functional engineering calculations and operating CAE tools to provide technical support to clients.
Candidates with any level of experience are encouraged to apply… from new-graduates to experienced professionals. Compensation is dependent on experience.
• Provide advanced-level ANSYS technical support to customers during business hours.
• Execute engineering consulting projects to return high-confidence results in a timely manner.
• Teach ANSYS training classes.
• Pass Certification Tests to confirm/improve industry knowledge.
• Present highly-technical information to client companies and public conferences.
• Minimum BS in Mechanical Engineering.
• Ability to learn new engineering skills / concepts / software quickly and independently.
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
• High-level proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint.
• Familiarity with engineering simulation tools like ANSYS, Fluent, CFX.
• Highly organized, self-driven with outstanding interpersonal skills.
• Have a passion for engineering and physics-based simulation.
• Present in the office during regular business hours (40 hrs/week).
• US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
• CAE software tools like ANSYS, COMSOL, Abaqus, CD-Adapco, Star-CCM, Flotherm
• Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), Turbulence, Multiphase
• Meshing & Postprocessing
• Linear & Nonlinear Structural Mechanics & Dynamics
• Explicit Dynamics (LS-DYNA)
• Heat Transfer & CHT
• CAD tools
• High performance cloud computing
WHERE TO APPLY: Please send your resume to email@example.com. Include a brief cover letter with a personal introduction describing your engineering ability/experience/interest, especially related to CFD and ANSYS. Special consideration will be given to candidates who submit a sample engineering report (non-confidential) that they have prepared on a relevant topic.
Ozen Engineering Inc.
1210 E. Arques Ave. #207
Sunnyvale, CA 94085