This is an immediate, full time High-frequency and Low-frequency Electromagnetic Simulation Engineering position. The successful candidate will be a quick & enthusiastic learner who can demonstrate high-level knowledge of electromagnetic engineering calculations.
This Electrical Engineer will prepare physics-based simulations using Ansys software tools. Daily activities include performing cross-functional engineering calculations, operating CAE tools to provide technical support to clients, and creating demonstrations for customer engagement.
Candidates who possess a graduate-level degree (MS, PhD) in Electrical Engineering are preferred. Candidates with any level of experience are encouraged to apply… from new graduates to experienced professionals. Compensation is dependent on experience.
• Provide advanced-level Ansys technical support to customers during business hours.
• Execute engineering consulting projects to return high-confidence results in a timely manner.
• Present highly technical information to client companies and public conferences.
• Teach Ansys training classes.
• Pass Certification Tests to confirm/improve industry knowledge.
• Minimum MS in Electrical Engineering.
• Ability to learn new engineering skills / concepts / software quickly and independently.
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
• High-level proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint.
• Familiarity with engineering simulation tools like Ansys, HFSS, SIwave, Maxwell, Simplorer.
• Highly organized, self-driven with outstanding interpersonal skills.
• Have a passion for engineering and physics-based simulation.
• US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
• CAE software tools like Ansys, Ansoft, HFSS, Maxwell, SIwave, Simplorer, Q3D Extractor
• High-frequency & low-frequency electromagnetic field simulation and design
• Antenna and RF system design
• Electric motor, transformer design
• Signal integrity, power integrity
• Electromechanical and power electronics simulation
• Chip-Package-System simulation using Apache, Redhawk, Totem
Submit your resume online or email to info(at)ozeninc.com
Include a brief cover letter with a personal introduction describing your engineering ability / experience / interest. Highlight experience related to Ansys and Electromagnetics. Special consideration will be given to candidates who submit a sample engineering report (non-confidential) that they have prepared on a relevant topic.
Clearly state if you are legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis and if applicable, your visa sponsorship requirement for employment.
Ozen Engineering, Inc. is the premier distributor of advanced Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) software in the Silicon Valley. As the Northern California Ansys Channel Partner, we offer consulting services, technical support and training classes. We service a wide variety of industries such as Semiconductor, Biomedical, Automotive, Aerospace and Manufacturing. Prestigious companies turn to Ozen Engineering as the single-source of reliable simulation solutions.
Ozen Engineering collaborates with best-in-class companies worldwide to optimize product design performance, improve quality and shorten product development processes.
We are dedicated to our clients. We are passionate about providing accurate and advanced simulation technologies as core competencies to help clients realize unparalleled results using Finite Element Analysis (FEA), Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), and Electromagnetics (EM) software tools from Ansys.