- October 15, 2019
10:00 am - 2:30 pm
Aloft San Francisco Airport
401 E Millbrae Ave.
Millbrae, CA 94030
FREE to attend
The pharmaceutical industry is undergoing extensive change. Global uncertainty, growing pressures over operational practices and pricing, combined with reducing healthcare costs and ensuring the reliability of treatments mean that strategizing for the future has become more challenging. Pharmaceutical leaders are widely adopting engineering simulation to create significant opportunities from these challenges. Pharmaceutical companies are utilizing simulation to help plan and make long-term decisions with better accuracy. Applying engineering simulation throughout the development cycle can make all the difference in bringing new treatments to patients while meeting safety standards and product deadlines.
Join us for an overview of how modeling is used in the pharmaceutical industry followed by an update on the regulatory opportunity and best practices for using modeling and simulation results. This will be followed by an overview of the importance of systems modeling and a demo of the ANSYS systems modeling simulation platform. The seminar will conclude with a few examples and case studies.
Why You Should Attend:
- Learn how computational modeling can help you understand and optimize existing unit operations
- See how simulation apps can standardize and automate key analyses
- Gain an understanding of how multi-scale simulation can provide additional insights regarding the efficacy of drug delivery platforms
- Get the latest information on the regulatory pathway and opportunities for modeling and simulation
Who Should Attend:
This conference is designed for professionals from pharmaceutical companies with responsibilities in the following areas:
- Process development engineers
- Process R&D engineers
- Drug delivery scientists and engineers
Please register early to reserve your spot. Lunch will be provided.