- December 10, 2019 - December 11, 2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
ANSYS Fluent contains the broad physical modeling capabilities needed to model flow, turbulence, heat transfer, and reactions for industrial applications.
This course offers an introduction to ANSYS Fluent software and the basic theory behind it. You will learn how to setup, solve and post-process your results using ANSYS Fluent.
In this 2-day course, we introduce the practicing engineer to computation fluid dynamics simulation with ANSYS Fluent. As the leading CFD software, ANSYS Fluent provides diverse and powerful capabilities for CFD applications. This course includes an introduction to CFD simulation and moves on setting up and solving turbulent flow and heat transfer problems.
This is an introductory class intended to get analysts up and running with ANSYS Fluent in a timely manner. Technical topics covered include:
- Introduction to CFD
- Solver and Boundary Conditions Setup
- Turbulence Modeling
- Conjugate Heat Transfer and Radiation Modeling
- User Defined Functions
- Advanced Physics Overview (Multiphase Flow/Reactive Flow/Moving Meshes)
- Postprocessing in CFX-Post
Each course chapter is followed by “hands-on” workshops and exercises.
- A technical education and background in fluid mechanics and heat transfer is recommended but not mandatory. An engineering degree is not required
9:00AM – Class Begins
12- 1:00PM – Lunch Served
5:00PM – Class Ends