- September 21, 2016
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
If you are designing a bio reactor Ansys CFD can help you answer design questions like:
– Do I have a uniform flow in my reactor?
– Are there any dead zones in my reactor?
– How long does it take for the added material to dissolve in the tank?
– What are the specific gas concentrations in the reactor?
– What is the optimum agitation speed?
– Do I damage cells during process?
– What happens when I scale my process from lab to fab?
In this webinar, we will go through Ansys CFD solutions for mixing. Ensuring high efficiency by minimizing blend time and identifying the optimum compromise between high agitation and micro-organisms preservation via exposure analysis will be explored. Engineers working on mixing tanks and bioreactors should attend this webinar to learn about the recent advancements in simulation for mixing.