- October 1, 2020 - October 2, 2020
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The ANSYS Fluent/CFX FSI course is a two-day advanced course covering modeling approaches for fluid-structure interaction applications using ANSYS Fluent/CFX and ANSYS Mechanical. The course will cover setup, solution and convergence of one-way and two-way FSI simulations, as well as static (1-way) data transfers. Students must have experience running ANSYS Fluent/CFX and some prior experience using ANSYS Mechanical for the training to be effective.
The two day advanced training course on Fluid Structure Interaction (FSI) Modeling Using ANSYS Fluent/CFX and ANSYS Mechanical is designed for existing users of ANSYS Fluent/CFX and will cover the following topics:
- Overview of FSI in ANSYS Workbench
- Moving Mesh
- Two-way FSI
- Static (1-way) Data Transfers
- 6-DOF Rigid Body Solver
- Immersed Solids
The advanced fluid structure interaction modeling course also has several workshops that the students can work through during class.
- A technical education and background is recommended but an engineering degree is not required.
- Completion of the Introduction to ANSYS Fluent/CFX course is required.
- Experience with ANSYS Fluent/CFX is strongly recommended.
- Experience with ANSYS Mechanical is desirable.
Target Audience: Engineers and Designers
Teaching Method: Lectures and computer practical sessions to validate acquired knowledge. A training certificate is provided to all attendees who complete the course.
9:00AM – Class Begins
12- 1:00PM – Lunch Served
5:00PM – Class Ends