- April 16, 2019
11:45 am - 1:00 pm
EVENT UPDATE: REACHED FULL CAPACITY (PLEASE FEEL FREE TO REGISTER; ALL REGISTRANTS MOVING FORWARD WILL BE WAITLISTED)
Why Simulations are Key for Safety and Feasibility
Come join us for an informative lunch and learn!
Presented By :
When: Tuesday, April 16, 11.45am – 1pm
Where: Plug and Play Tech Center
440N Wolfe Rd, Sunnyvale, CA 94085
Lunch and soft drinks will be provided. There will be presentations and an opportunity for networking.
We will talk about these topics, followed by a Q&A:
- Self-Driving Cars and Robo-Taxis
- Drones and Urban Air Mobility
- Autonomous Mobile Robots
- Demonstrating Safety is the Critical Engineering Challenge
- Simulation is the only practical way to validate autonomous vehicles over millions of driving scenarios
- How engineers can benefit from the Cloud to speed up their development
All engineering disciplines are welcome!