- September 15, 2020 - September 16, 2020
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Intended to be taken after the introductory Mechanical nonlinearities class, this 2-day course covers advanced nonlinear material options including advanced metal plasticity, viscoplasticity, viscoelasticity, creep and hyperelasticity.
This training course teaches students how to effectively use ANSYS Mechanical to analyze structural problems involving nonlinear materials.
Course Topics Include:
- Advanced Metal Plasticity
- Advanced Material Options
- Mullins effect
- Anisotropic Hyperelasticity
- Shape Memory Alloy
Each course chapter is followed by “hands-on” workshops and exercises.
- Completion of the ANSYS Mechanical Basic Structural Nonlinearities course is required.
- Students need a working knowledge of the procedures for performing a basic nonlinear static structural analysis in the Mechanical Environment.
- General familiarity with the Workbench Project Page, Engineering Data and the Mechanical Interface is assumed.
Target Audience: Engineers and Designers
Teaching Method: Lectures and computer practical sessions to validate acquired knowledge. A training certificate is provided to all attendees who complete the course.
9:00AM – Class Begins
12- 1:00PM – Lunch Served
5:00PM – Class Ends