- December 17, 2020
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Acoustics is the study of the generation, propagation, absorption, and reflection of sound pressure waves in a fluid medium. Applications for acoustics include the following:
- Sonar – the acoustic counterpart of radar
- Design of concert halls, where an even distribution of sound pressure is desired
- Noise minimization in machine shops
- Noise cancellation in automobiles
- Underwater acoustics
- Design of speakers, speaker housings, acoustic filters, mufflers, and many other similar devices.
- Geophysical exploration
This course will enable you to perform Acoustics analysis within ANSYS Mechanical using capabilities native in the software at release 18.2. It will provide a general understanding of acoustic phenomenon, terminology, and governing equations, while introducing the procedures for performing modal and harmonic acoustics analysis in ANSYS Mechanical.
- Completion of Introduction to ANSYS Workbench for Mechanical is required.
Target Audience: Engineers and Designers
Teaching Method: Lectures and computer practical sessions to validate acquired knowledge. A training certificate is provided to all attendees who complete the course.
The course also includes relevant “hands-on” workshops and exercises.
9:00AM – Class Begins
12- 1:00PM – Lunch Served
5:00PM – Class Ends