Ozen Engineering, Inc. now has two training facilities at the following locations:
- 1210 E. Arques Ave., Suite #207, Sunnyvale, CA 94085; and
- 4601 Creekstone Drive, Suite 112, Durham, NC 27703 (At Mallett Technology’s Headquarters).
Training courses are primarily held at our Sunnyvale location, unless otherwise noted. If you are unable to attend the training sessions in person, don’t worry! Remote participation via GoToMeeting is available for all courses.
Please see our training schedule below. If you are interested in a course at your location or are looking for a course not scheduled, please contact us and let us know.
To register for a course, proceed to the course page to find a registration link. Online attendees will be emailed a GoToMeeting webinar link.
Thank you for your interest in our courses and we look forward to hearing from you!
We tailor courses to meet your specific needs. Class dates are flexible for groups of 5 or more.
9:00AM – Training Class Begins
12 -1:00PM – Lunch Served
5:00PM – Training Class Ends
Phone (408) 732-4665, register online above, or email email@example.com.
Courses are taught by Ozen Engineering experts who have extensive ANSYS application experience as well as FEA and CFD computer-aided engineering expertise. Keep your skills up to date by attending one of our training classes this year and put the full power of ANSYS products to work for you! Contact us at (408) 732-4665 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon completion of any Ozen Engineering training course, attendees receive a certificate of completion.
Ozen Engineering reserves the right to cancel any class at any time for any reason. If a class is cancelled, your paid tuition will be refunded and you will be notified immediately. The following cancellation fee applies in all cases:
- You will be refunded 70% of your paid tuition (30% fee) if cancellation occurs less than 10 working days prior to the scheduled course date.
- If the cancellation occurs less than 5 working days prior to the scheduled course date or if you do not attend, no tuition will be refunded.
- We must receive a PO five days before the class date in order to book a teacher and class materials. Ozen Engineering has the right to cancel if a PO is not received.