In this workshop you learn how to use SIwave for Signal Integrity Analysis. Through the prepaired example, you will learn and use the following skills:
- Import an Ansoft Neutral Format (ANF) file and component file (CMP) and create an SIwave project
- Place ports on selected nets using an automated process
- Run an SYZ simulation and plot results for transmission, reflection, and crosstalk
- Export a Full-Wave SPICE sub-circuit
- Modify trace geometry to reduce crosstalk
[ddownload id=”121472″ text=”Download Workshop”]
Have a Question? Need more information? Please do not hesitate to contact us.
You can reach Engineers or ask a demo license via the buttons in the right sidebar.